Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Please forgive me...

if I fall asleep during conversations with you. It is 99.5% likely that I am not bored by what you are saying, but simply trying to adjust to this waking up at 0:dark thirty to get used to the school schedule. I'm not going to lie a bit. I have definitely taken advantage of being unemployed the last few months, which includes not going to bed until 2 or 3:00 and waking up well after 9:00 some days (and maybe a nap thrown in). Lucky for me I wake up in an annoyingly good mood regardless of the amount of sleep I've gotten so at least my mood will be in tact. I just cannot guarantee that my eyes or mind will be.

They, and by they I mean Covey and his gang, say it takes three weeks to make a habit. I only have 20 more days left to go. Pray that the little bit of sanity I have left decides to see me through this adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment