Monday, May 10, 2010

With Spring comes peace



Spring is here and soon it's gonna be summer time. Apparently on my blog I thought it was appropriate to hibernate during the winter months and for that I apologize. But I'm back with some beautiful pictures courtesy of Photobucket that just made this day better than it already was (fyi I highly recommend morning Yoga sessions).

I want to kick off my shoes, throw myself on the ground, and just soak in the sun and warmth and peacefulness that these pictures make me feel when I look at them.

With my hiberation came a lull in the motivation that I was experiencing. I lost the drive to work out and eat right and just keep up with all that had been going right. I could list a million excuses including but not limited to: work, school, friends in other states and cities, Chloe (my beagle...very demanding), money worries, mission to find love, etc. I could continue this list, but I would prefer this blog not be extremely long. But no excuse is worth it. No excuse will help me to shake this weight and this plateau that I comfortably fell into. This last month has been good for me though. I have started back to the gym and getting back into a routine. Last week I walked/jogged/ran 4 miles for the first time in my life. It was a goal that I never knew I had, but was monumental for my life and gaining back the motivation that I found during the Christmas rush. I will keep it up this time, I will run 4 miles in 40 minutes, and by the end of June I will be 15 lbs. lighter. One lb at a time I will accomplish my goals! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment