Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Today I feel...


Shoes? She feels like shoes? I know that's what you're thinking. But when I see Converse shoes I think of comfortable, easy, relaxed, and free. I am comfortable in my own skin (though I could stand to lose another ohh 40 lbs to be completely happy but whatever), life is easy when you're happy and honest, I'm relaxing into the decisions I've made and the roles I have in life, and free to be me nerdiness and all. I love the Chipmunks, I love sunshine, I love laughing, I love singing at the top of my lungs and dancing in the car, and I love long baths before bed. I am not gonna make excuses for being a 10-yr-old in a 27-yr-old body. It's who I am...and I embrace it.
Life is good! God is good! And I think I may go buy a pair of converse to celebrate how I feel :)

2 comments:

  1. Dancing in the car is the best! Girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i love you just the way you are...nerdiness and all!

    this post made me giggle

    ReplyDelete