Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Enough already!

People that have never made much sense to me are negative and dramatic people and maybe it's because even at my worst I can still see the best in any given situation and the last thing I want to do is make a bad situation seem worse. I honestly feel bad for complaining to people about things that are going on in my life because I know that someone, somewhere has it so much worse than I do. Someone is battling cancer, just lost their mother, or watching their baby fight for their life. I know that everyone is fighting their own battles on a daily basis, but must everyone make a mountain out of a molehill? Why is stubbing your toe a sign that the world is against you? I certainly do not expect everyone to be a Pollyanna, but a little less tragically negative is not too much to ask. Life is a beach. There is a beautiful sunrise and sunset to enjoy, a horizon worth looking towards, and moments to savor and remember each day because of the beauty in life.

1 comment: